My client is looking for an Experienced Housing Disrepair Solicitor Liverpool.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Housing Disrepair Solicitor Liverpool to join a City Centre firm – beautiful location and a fantastic environment to work in.
This role is ideal for an experienced Paralegal or Solicitor with Housing Disrepair experience (all levels of candidates will be considered for this role)
The job holder will provide efficient and effective legal advice, assistance and representation for private and CFA funded clients maintaining the highest standards of professional expertise and client care at all times.
You can expect to run a caseload consisting of housing disrepair work and be actively involved in the growth of the department.
The job holder will be expected to make every effort to obtain a speedy result for the client, to be accessible to their clients and to maintain regular and appropriate contact with them. They will also be expected to deal effectively and considerately with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Travel to other branch offices and other locations as required in order to carry out casework
- Keep up to date with changes in the law and procedures
- Deal quickly and efficiently with clients
- Ensure that cases are conducted in accordance with Law Society/SRA guidelines
- Ensure compliance with Lexcel procedures
- Maintain confidentiality
- Meet chargeable time, financial and other targets, as set by the Partners
- Attend meetings and training sessions, where relevant to general casework
- Maintain diaries, including any team diary
- Check and action files for review
- Deal with ledger print outs for files and closing files
In return you will be working for an excellent firm offering a great career and benefits.
Easily accessible by bus, and sufficient car parking close to the Liverpool office.
Next Steps to apply for the role of Paralegal / Housing Disrepair Solicitor Liverpool
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV. For more information, please contact Victoria Banks at Eventus Legal on 07584 136 471.
Eventus Legal is part of The Eventus Recruitment Group and recruits talented legal professionals for Private Practice and In-House organisations throughout the UK and in particular, across the North West, Yorkshire, North East, Derbyshire and East Midlands regions on both a permanent and contract basis. Flexible working opportunities are also available.Eventus Legal are currently recruiting for a large number of legal roles across the UK on both a permanent and temporary basis, including flexible working. Please consult our job page for listings.
Eventus is Latin for “Results” and our main aim is to provide both candidates and clients with a thorough, professional and effective service.